We are pleased to announce the relaunch of the Veterans’ Drop-in at St Pancras Hospital, an integral part of reaching veterans and families from across Greater London. The Drop-in is offered in collaboration with NHS Op Courage and multiple partners across the veteran community. It supports veterans to access a range of help with health and social issues, via specialist case workers and peers.
All ex-service personnel are welcome, no matter service length. This includes serving personnel with a set discharge date.
- NHS clinical specialists able to take referrals and talk through mental health and wellbeing needs.
- Regional representatives of the London Department of Work and Pensions veterans’ champions.
- Peer support, including advocacy and social needs.
- Support to access the NHS Veterans’ Trauma Network (VTN), for physical health, chronic pain and injury support.
- Housing advice.
- Access to veterans’ community groups and social activities: fitness, friendship and reducing social isolation.
- Employment, retraining and personnel development support
- Finances, including debt management
- Confidential families support
We provide free tea, coffee, and other snacks, including Old Jamaica ginger beer.
Please keep an eye on this page for future events and engagement opportunities.