All Delivery Partners who support Drop-Ins with services may join ASDIC as Associates. Like Members, they are listed in their own Directory (below) and have a short page to describe details of their organisation, points of contact and what support they offer, with links to their website and any other relevant material. This helps them to work with each other cooperatively and shows Drop-Ins what other supporting services may be available.
Delivery Partners who would like to join ASDIC as Associates should read the ASDIC Framework Document and download the Associate Application which includes all the information for the website. This should be completed and sent to the ASDIC office.
- Alabaré Christian Care and Support
- Blesma – The Limbless Veterans
- Combat Stress
- Defence Medical Welfare Service (DMWS)
- Help for Heroes
- NHS England: Transition, Intervention and Liaison (TILS)
- Seafarers’ Advice & Information Line (SAIL)
- SSAFA – the Armed Forces Charity
- The Poppy Factory
- The Ripple Pond
- The Royal British Legion